About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Dream House


My dream house I had in mind has to be grand and beautiful like the on we used to live on which was owned by my relative, having the impression he gave the house to us so I decided to may some renovation like fixtures, re-painted the house and had it applied for Meralco for decent electricity, after all is done we were evicted from out house by my relative so that she can rent it to somebody else since we had an understanding we were living there for free as caretaker, later on I found out that she had it rented to somebody else, I cried and was hurt knowing that she had done this to us being out close relative, so in the heat of the moment I told to myself she would have it coming by Karma. In my frustration I tried  saving money so that one day We can have a house we can call it our home and I wanted it to be beautiful and huge.

0 Comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner