About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Friday, September 19, 2008

SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE


I don't know why I tag along with a complete stranger and fond out he's a con artist he con me into believing him he's going to make me a supermodel I believe him because he had a lot of models and maybe because I hadn't eaten yet so he treated me at a fast food center. Then a few days later he (FAG) called me up and told me I had to come to his place because he had bought me some clothes and money but said if in case I won the contest I will be able to have a lot more money and so I got excited, while waiting at his (FAG) house he had prepared food and later on said that we could get a little bit of shots of liquor and had me drunk because Filipinos allow this to happen, so I cried and told him (FAG), he (THE FAG) tricked me and had his way on me and I couldn't do anything because I was too drunk and weak to ward him off but the FAG was older and stronger than me, no wonder the FUCKING FAG GIT was kept on smiling at me so from then on I will never trust FAG people and strangers that keeps on smiling because these are the type of people that are a Menes to society, so make matters short "WHEN I WAS STILL UNDERAGE I WAS RAPE BY A FAGGOT".

0 Comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner