About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ubos biyaya

When Erap used to be in power we had above marginal income so to speak at the factory needless to say I could buy  anything I want and still left something else  for my parents and I was proud to help out my parents to what ever means possible even they do not require me, so I wasn't Expecting to have my Erap be exiled by Gloria by becoming the next president of this country. After that our income seem to dwindle most specially the tax that our factory had to endure thus making us suffer by management by withholding our salaries for reasons for not paying their own taxes which had been blame by this present administration, making our families gone hungry so to speak no ways for feeding ourselves and my frustration is that we have basic things to buy and that is why we are working so hard. So thinking what happened to us I accidentally step on a thumbtacks for thinking so much about that stupid tax that made our lives worse, this is why I am so angry with the present administration and worst part is when  the factory shuts down and everybody and everything else were out of the jobs, so sorry to say I was better off when Erap was still president because I didn't had to experience the hardship like stepping on a thumbtacks and loosing our means of income.

1 Comment:

Tito Pat said...

Ang pangit ni Erap. At nakakatakot may hawak siyang baril.

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner