About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Sunday, October 5, 2008

PANGARAP KONG WISH KO LANG

Dear Wish Ko Lang,

I am one of your avid fan and I really make it to the point to watch you show every Saturday afternoon in the hope of on day you will be able to help my siblings to finish their secondary schooling. Most of the times I cried during your episodes, so that I had the courage to ask you for help since I'd tried everything else in getting a job, it's just that lady luck isn't on my side, any financial help would be much appreciated since living in a dump had been too much to bear and lately my Dad had to scavenge food at the SM-Southmall, what he'd do is wait for a costumer at the fastfood gallery to finish their lunch and he'd tried to scavenge table scraps, when I found that out I cried, wondering why is it life's too hard on us, and I pity my Dad to resort to scavenging, thinking that he'd probably love us that much, so I'm grateful with SM-Southmall in giving us the opportunity to fill our rumbling belly to appease our starving tummy. Please help us Ms. Vicky Morales because I can't really handle it anymore and most of times when I'am hungry I am planning to resort in stealing. I Hope to my readers can help me out and if ever you do I will treat it my heart a never ending gratitude and pray that God may bless you-- Richard

P.S. Kindly leave your comments or e-mail ads and I'll get back with you and also patronize my commercials posted here as your kind help.

0 Comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner