About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Friday, October 17, 2008

MIRACLE HAPPENED IN MY LIFE


In my life, I experience one time or the other extreme sadness and shortcomings, never than less I always make it to the point not to be proud nor boastful, I always kept it humble to anyone I came across with. I can never forget what happened back then when I almost lost my life in the Paranaque City Hospital, wherein I was skin and bones to begin with and I kept on vomiting from anything they tried to feed me. In my exhaustion I was able to fell unconscious and dreamed about God and his Angels in which what appeared to be in Paradise, all I knew was the feeling of overwhelming joy when I was there, but strangely one of the Angels approached me and told me that I need to go back in order to fulfill my mission, so the first thing I did when I woke up was to asked my mom to give me something drink, for I was thirsty at that time. In a couple of days I was able to go home and finally reuniting with my siblings in where they were so glad to see me back, this is how we live our lives as brothers and sisters in one roof. In the following months my younger sisters got sick from chicken pox in which in the following days died because of server complications that my parents left them puzzled, still grieving as to our much surprise, they had to endure another blow in our lives which they had panic when my younger brother fell down from the neighborhood stairs in which in a few days as the result my little brother's mishap died afterwards, we had to suffer from constant beating from my Dad that even I myself was traumatized by things that happened at our home. I had to skip from school and just cried my wits out in the pavement trying to understand why are we being beaten up in which in I now know was not our fault, "NO CHILD SHOULD EVER BABYSIT A CHILD", back then all of these things happened when I was just eight(8) years old. So most of the times I asked myself why I had to be POOR. I never forgot that day because that's all I had left to Cherish with my siblings specially now that are gone, I only wonder what if they had survived? Wouldn't be that great? Absolutely!

0 Comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner