About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Monday, October 13, 2008

FAMILY TIES


It's so hard being the eldest among the family, you have to do everything in order to help out your parents, from the simplest allowance and fare seems to be, the truth is I had to shoulder everything, so there are times I kid myself saying "What if suddenly I had to fade out from this world" and so unluckily my Mom had to panic because of financial dismay and I wonder most of the times as to where my Mom gets their everyday meals. As you can see I don't lived with my parents anymore, not because I want to but I needed to, the fact is I had to look for a job, even to the point of ending up living with relatives for a few months and I'd make it to the point that I visit them when ever I had a few bucks to spare. But my Dad scolds me when I head for home he usually says "Are you always going to be liked this? that you had to come home only if it pleases you and you don't even persist in working you ass off so that we had something to feed your siblings. What about then? tomorrow? And what about the day after that?" Come to think of it I can't even buy my own basic needs and clothing that most of the times I pity myself "Poor little old me", in reality it's so hard to live your life in poverty. Basically I don't mind anymore what my health brings but usually ending up to more health related problems in which in return I immerse myself deeper into debt just to pay up medical bills, so there are times that what if I had just given up because the truth is the mental stress is just too much to bare it alone where even a day in your life is being pounded by day to day life and constant bickering by your own parents as to as far as I could remember in my early age of fifteen (15) where I had to earn instead of playing as a kid, not normal as where you life had to impose on a poor child like myself, so if anybody ca read my blogs to help us out, so even if that luck passes by your way my advice is for you to never to let it go, because the truth is it's depressing just to think what's happening in my personal life, the hardships of poverty and the burden knowing your parents are jobless, while my siblings are still studying, I had to thank God that I have someone who helps me from time to time but of course I can't expect that always on him, and times are hard I don't expect too much.

0 Comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner