About Me

My Photo
babes
isang lang ako sa taong nabubuhay sa mundong ibabaw ako nga pala mabait at masipag tama lang ang puti chubby madaling pakisamahan sarap kausap may pag kakulit pala biro
View my complete profile

Sunday, October 12, 2008

ang lola kong mabait



How can I make my granny Happy, because every time she visits us she never forgets to bring goodies, that's why I'm excited to see her when she's here so I often treat her with respect she deserves and a lot more co'z I love her so much. Did you know a few months back then she got ill and it was a serious one, when heard of the news I was panicking for we haven't a single dime to go to her in Antipolo where she lives but just out lucky my partner had some money to spare us for the fare, as soon as we arrived I just broke down in tears to what I saw because she had lost weight so much because of her illness that doctors said that she had a hole inside her stomach and she has problems regarding her liver so I said to myself I will pray for her because that's the only way I know and the only thing I can share, my granny was the most important relative I have because we were close and beside I was a Lolas boy and so my granny got better and she gave me money for the fare back to manila but before I left I bought here some fruits to munch at but still I worry a lot because nobody aside but me will make her laugh each time she is in pain to take her mind off of it. So my advice to you guys always love you granny and take good care of her because we have only one favorite granny my number one(1) granny in my heart.

0 Comments:

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo Subscribe in NewsAlloy Add to Excite MIX Add to netomat Hub Add to fwicki Add to flurry Add to Webwag Add to Attensa Add Kalog Kalog to ODEO Subscribe in podnova Add to Pageflakes Powered by FeedBurner